Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bodyline's fails :)

Soo while I was posting the volume 2 of ''offbrand vs brand'' and I was searching bodyline, I got this great idea to make a post showing some bodyline's fails over the time. Soo let's start shall we

























Can you guess what this is? You guessed correctly! It's a petticoat! I guess you cant get much poof from it. It only costs 9 dollars soo I guess you get what you pay for. I really feel sorry for the person who actually bought it (if there is anyone who was silly enough to buy this monstrosoty.).
















Ummhhh... I don't actually know what is this supposed to be. Bunny ears of some sort? A car-wash girl head band? A hairbow? I really dont understand it at all and I think it really looks ugly.






















This dress in my honest opinion is a little to wench-ish. I don't know if it's just me but I really think it's not suitable for lolita at all.














Soo let's start with the shower-curtain skirts triology. I really think that these skirts would even make a hooker look even more trashy. These are just soo plain ugly and aren't suitable for anything.

Bodyline also has some decent stuff besides this crap. There are alot of beautiful stuff there too and the prices are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment